Saturday, February 27, 2010

Procrastination #25


....well, looks like someone procrastinated TOO long... hey gang, my little procrastinites, hope all is well. I really hope strangers look at my website, kinda creepy but maybe someone awesome, like Paul Rudd, stumbles across this and then i become best friends with Paul Rudd.... but i digress. Thank you for reading, i want to expand this to something bigger "thast what she said" but school is beatin me down but i get back up to bring you this comic every week, because i care... PEACE!

join the facebook group...
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=136945589560&ref=ts

This many people think im cool

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Im a student at Columbia college, illustration major, i like to read and draw comics. Somtimes i draw funny little people that go NOOOOOO

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP