Monday, November 17, 2008

Batman

Detective Comics #850 is awesome comics... read it, well read the previous issues first then this one, its awesome. I'm stumped on this Linework project, i get one page to tell a story and i have multiple ideas but i don't think any work. I think i just want this to be really really good that I'm just making it harder on my brain. i got a week left to pitch my idea so wish me luck...i thought about seeing f any of the writers wanna team up but i think it would be better for me to do my own thing i just didn't think it would be this hard, i need to just shut up and do it, do it real good. In other news I'm about to quit my job at Target, long story short new boss making horrible decisions and needs to act like a boss and not a bitch. A bitch that needs to be slapped. i dont approve of the hitting of bitches, only when applied to stupid people. Alright im out.

0 comments:

This many people think im cool

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Im a student at Columbia college, illustration major, i like to read and draw comics. Somtimes i draw funny little people that go NOOOOOO

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP